There are now less than six weeks until this years FT Innovate event which will take place on November 3-4 at Vinopolis in London. The focus this year is Big v Small: Business in the era of sudden death & sudden wealth.
We’ve got an exciting line-up of speakers confirmed including:
– Dave Cox, Chief Innovation Officer, M&C Saatchi
– Anne Finucane, Vice Chairman and Global Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Bank of America
– Rick Goings, CEO, Tupperware Brands
– Anne-Marie Huby, Co-founder, JustGiving
– Fred Jansen, Mission Manager, Gaia and XMM-Newton (Rosetta mission manager covering the hibernation exit, comet approach, landing and post-landing operations.)
– Phil Libin, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Evernote
– Barbara Novick, Vice Chairman, BlackRock
– Pamela Thomas-Graham, Chief Marketing and Talent Officer, Credit Suisse
– Minoru Usui, President, Epson
– Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder and Managing Director, TomTom Consumer
The full list of speakers can be found on the website: live.ft.com/innovate
We’ve also put together a ‘speaker snapshots’ document to give you a flavour of who will be there and what they will be discussing at the event.
Confirmed delegates already joining us include senior representatives from: BBC; BT; Deutsche Telekom AG; Digiday; DK Publishers; Gala Bingo; Google Ventures; Bupa; IKEA; Kabbee; LEGO Group; Mindjet; Moneysupermarket Group; NET-A-PORTER; Newt; Readbug; Samsung Electronics UK ; Sky; SoAmpli; Sony Music; SPACEBOX; Spritz Technology Inc; StarTraq; Telefonica UK Ltd; TIAS School for Business and Society; VoxPopMe; Warwick Business School; and Weber Shandwick
Join us to hear how companies – big and small – are preparing to disrupt rather than be disrupted. The event format has changed slightly this year and we’re keen to encourage as many new (and old!) faces along to experience our exclusive speaker presentations, immersive delivery format and round table sessions. With this is mind – FOR ONE WEEK ONLY – we will be running a ticket ‘flash sale’ and tickets will be discounted by £300.
To take advantage of this book your ticket using the code FLASH300. (Make sure you book before 6pm on 30 September) Additional discounts are also available for start up companies – to find out more please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you at the event,
Financial Times Live | Global Conferences & Events
One Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL
T: +44 (0) 20 7873 4288 | M: +44 (0) 7872 156 415 | E: email@example.com
live.ft.com | @FTLive | Facebook | LinkedIn